Parents of children at St Aidan's Catholic Primary School work in partnership with our school across many areas.
Parents and carers are welcome and encouraged to get involved in their children’s learning and with all aspects of school life.Some of the many ways parents and carers can get involved at St Aidan's include:
- attending numeracy and literacy information workshops
- attending school assemblies, liturgies and other school celebrations
- participating in regular whole-school and grade liturgies to celebrate feast days and special events
- volunteering as a classroom helper
- assisting with fund raising
- volunteering on school excursions
- supporting sporting events
Please note that all volunteer workers in schools are required to undergo child protection training.